Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 28 March 2015

CGF BBQ and catch ups

CGF had a BBQ in the city today and I invited Jess along :)
Tim made these steaks and they were by far the best BBQ'd steaks I've ever eaten in my lifeeee. That is pretty high praise, but he did such a good job, it was the best >.<!




It was fun running around outdoors and watching Hui Xian's netball practice. 
I remember Paul clearly trying to get her attention by shouting "HUI XIAN! YOU SUCK!"
in front of all of her teammates. Everyone took a step back after that and didn't want to associate with him haha. I was the only one who continued to stay and laugh because I'm mean like that. 
Dad gave a short message and then we just ate and chatted away. 

Sometime before my rural internship started I caught up with Joey to shop and eat at Pancake Parlour. 
Pancake parlour is damn expensive, but we shared a banana split :) I love a good late night date. 



I bought a cup from Koorong and filled it with a birthday message, chocolate and mug recipes for Naomi. Indeed as the message says, we are created to be lovely in God's eyes. We were not created for evil, but for God's own good will. 


And finally I remade my terrarium which Esther gave me for my 21st present. I accidentally killed the previous ones because it was going so wildly I tried cutting it back. It never grew back after and so I had to replace the whole thing with new plants :( I kept the cute shell though and added a cow Damo gave me from yonks ago. I love glass figurines :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.