Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Peninsula Hotsprings and internship

This year I started my internship on Jan 3rd and today I had a day off and I can't remember why but hey who cares! I took the chance to go to the Peninsula hot springs with Esther, Joey and Karol :D
They were still on holiday so I picked up Joey in the morning and ended up driving everyone. 
Esther was super excited and crazy on the way there. Joey and Karol were rather sleepy so it was quite funny how they conversed. 

I've been wanting to go to the hot springs for ages, so I was super glad these girls wanted to go too! We went in the morning so it was really quiet and we got to experience everything, including the spring at the top and hottest spring. I loved alternating between the sauna and jumping into the cold plunge. It was seriously so refreshing and exhilarating :D! Apparently going from hot to cold is good for blood circulation or something? 

The part I hated was the pebble path. It hurts too much, I really felt sorry for the Running man team who have to run on them for the games. 

We managed to experience every pool and finished up at around lunch time. We didn't bring any lunch, but next time I go I'm definitely packing a picnic basket. 



On the way home Esther and Karol were so relaxed they fell asleep very quickly. 
Afterwards we had a quick lunch stop at Maccas and then Joey and I went to Chadstone to buy Caf's present. 

It was a beautiful and serene day spent with awesome company. A great girls day out ^^


Internship update: Esther, Joey and I work at the same hospital now so it is awesome to have lunch together. 

Excuse the rice >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.