Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Cookie monster cupcakes and waffles




On Australia Day's public holiday I went over to Kathleen's to cook her a birthday breakfast for her 21st :)
It's almost become a tradition to go to her house and bake on her birthday, but this time I brought my waffle maker.

We made Golden buttermilk waffles and melted some Nutella and chocolate together for a sauce. 




I've known her since like maybe 6 or 7?? Time sure flies! 


I made an Eeyore card for her. I copied Eddy's style from Joey's card, but instead of drawing and colouring my own doodle, I chose her favourite Disney character. 



Yesterday I went to Esther's house to bake Cookie monster cupcakes for YF. We always celebrate birthdays at the end of the month, so we thought we'd try this out. 
I always use packet mix for cupcakes because I'm too lazy. All my effort goes into decorating them, which can be really time consuming. 


We couldn't find white chocolate buttons so we chopped up some marshmallows. 
We were gonna make our own icing as well, but decided to just use the packet one. It turned out alright but the icing started to melt in Esther's hand as she piped, so the fur texture went funny. It was a lot of fun ^^ and for a first attempt it wasn't too bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.