Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 21 October 2013

grumblegrumble

I'm having a bad day, but for every bad thing that happened today, I will reflect on two good things.

#1 BAD:
Screwed my ankle on the weekend. This is my second attempt to get back into playing and nothing has gone right. I don't know if I can continue playing netball in the future.

GOOD:
-At least I can still walk
-I'm still getting treatment from the Foot posture centre.

#2 BAD:
Windows freakin update for 8.1 has rendered my touchpad useless on my ultrabook. I don't know why but there seems to be a lot of glitches that came with the update. I don't know how to fix it at the moment, and probably have to wait for some Samsung driver touchpad update.

GOOD:
- At least my touchscreen still works
- It's probably fixable (I HOPE)

#3 BAD:
I got called to the post office AGAIN because they didn't photocopy something right. This is the second time they've called me back for the same problem AND it's not my fault, it's the worker's blunder! Now I have to wait even longer.

GOOD:
- The post office is in uni so it's really convenient.
- my passport isn't needed urgently.

Grumbling is bad for you. So after this post, I promise to stop grumbling and be thankful for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.