2nd week of holiday update
I went to the music shop to buy a duet book to play with my piano students, but I ended up buying The Hobbit music score as well. I COULDN'T RESIST. It's for easy piano so I played through all of them in a day, so fun!
I went to the music shop to buy a duet book to play with my piano students, but I ended up buying The Hobbit music score as well. I COULDN'T RESIST. It's for easy piano so I played through all of them in a day, so fun!
On Thursday I baked with my uni friends at Mish's house.
We made triple choc muffins and checkerboard cookies because Mish just bought a new pro mixer.
We made triple choc muffins and checkerboard cookies because Mish just bought a new pro mixer.



Mish has strange cups in her house.

On Friday, I caught up with Joey. She came over and then we were supposed to go to Selina's shop for a manicure, but stuff happened and we didn't end up getting it. It was a good day, so Mum put Sootie in the guinea pig's cage.
"I WANT OUT"
On Sat we celebrated Selina's birthday. Fortunately I had a netball bye that week.
We watched The Great Gatsby which was alright. I felt drained at the end because the movie scenes were so full of extravagant things to look at, my eyes got tired.
Then we went bowling because Selina said she wanted to learn how to bowl. Bowling ain't my thing but it was a new activity for our group + it was extremely entertaining to watch Eddy bowl. He was stuck on 5 for like 3-4 rounds haha. Watching him change his methods of bowling to avoid the gutter was hilarious.
Heiman was winning all the strikes and spares so we tried to handicap him by taking away his glasses.
IT WORKED! He immediately threw a gutterball. Eddy was like, 'Heiman never drive without your glasses'
I came second after Heiman :3
For dins we went to this buffet hot pot restaurant.
Heiman hoarded all the meat, Vi + Jess hoarded the jelly, Choo took all the vegs and Edward the ice cream. It was really nice having the buffet and catching up with everyone. I sat there and tried to eat my money's worth.
I made a card for Selina.
We watched The Great Gatsby which was alright. I felt drained at the end because the movie scenes were so full of extravagant things to look at, my eyes got tired.
Then we went bowling because Selina said she wanted to learn how to bowl. Bowling ain't my thing but it was a new activity for our group + it was extremely entertaining to watch Eddy bowl. He was stuck on 5 for like 3-4 rounds haha. Watching him change his methods of bowling to avoid the gutter was hilarious.
Heiman was winning all the strikes and spares so we tried to handicap him by taking away his glasses.
IT WORKED! He immediately threw a gutterball. Eddy was like, 'Heiman never drive without your glasses'
I came second after Heiman :3
For dins we went to this buffet hot pot restaurant.
Heiman hoarded all the meat, Vi + Jess hoarded the jelly, Choo took all the vegs and Edward the ice cream. It was really nice having the buffet and catching up with everyone. I sat there and tried to eat my money's worth.
I made a card for Selina.
I was really upset at mum this time because I specifically asked her to use black felt tip and NOT use multiple colours.
SHE JUST IGNORED ME...AND USED ALL THE COLOURS.
I feel like a spoiled brat for complaining because I know she writes it for me out of a favour. I'm appreciative of that, BUT STILL, I put so much effort into this card and she stuffed it =_____="
I wanted it to be perfect and it fell short.
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY GUYS. CLEAR COMMUNICATION.
SHE JUST IGNORED ME...AND USED ALL THE COLOURS.
I feel like a spoiled brat for complaining because I know she writes it for me out of a favour. I'm appreciative of that, BUT STILL, I put so much effort into this card and she stuffed it =_____="
I wanted it to be perfect and it fell short.
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY GUYS. CLEAR COMMUNICATION.
Other than that I was pretty happy with the quilling.
On Sunday I played in the mixed netball finals. We unfortunately lost, but it was pretty good at the end because we were winning in the second half. It's fun playing mixed netball because guys bring more things to the game.
On Monday I made peanut brittle cookies. This was the brittle part. I made the caramel and poured it over the nuts and then blended it. But I think I blended it too far because it turned to crumbs >.>"
The cookies turned out nicely though :]
On Monday I made peanut brittle cookies. This was the brittle part. I made the caramel and poured it over the nuts and then blended it. But I think I blended it too far because it turned to crumbs >.>"
The cookies turned out nicely though :]

Yesterday I went to 1000 steps and pie in the sky with my church friends.
The first time I only went up once and died of muscle exhaustion, so I was determined to go up and down twice the next time.
So I did it :]! We went up the normal 1000 steps, then I went up the steep one.
My hip joints are aching today, but I'm really happy I pushed through the pain. The weather was beautiful yesterday and it felt really good accomplishing a goal.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.