Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Thursday, 25 July 2013

MSO: LOTR pt. 2/Twin's BBQ

This year Damo joined Caf and I for the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra: LOTR The Two Towers :]
The music was great as always but I felt a bit unsatisfied because I'm so used to watching the extended version of LOTR. I was like, IT'S TOO SHORT...where are all the funny scenes? They also took out the fighting sound effects, which is fair because I'm paying to listen to the music. But still...it would've been better with the fighting sounds. My imagination +/- memory made up for the deleted sound effects.




I tried San Churros for the first time and goodness, I've been missing out on a lot.
After the performance we went to Richmond for dins.
I like that massive vietnamese pancake. With full bellies, Damo got picked up at Richmond and Caf and I chilled in the city.
 :)

We celebrated Heiman and Homan's birthday last Sunday.
They did the Asian BBQ thing again, which I was really excited for.
This kind of BBQ brings everyone together because you have to slowly cook your own meat in front of the fire. It gives everyone a really good chance to catch up because nobody is gonna go away from the fire for long because it's too cold/too hungry.  

The meat was beautiful, and I mastered the art of roasting marshmallows.
Brown and crispy on the outside and deliciously gooey on the inside.
It was really cold that night, so it kind of felt like the camp fires I used to have at Easter camp. We used to go out in the bush with a torch and find the perfect stick and skewer marshmallows. Dirt was our friend.

The sweet potatoes were good as well though we completely burnt half the corn cobs haha.





We went into the house to give presents/eat cake and play this game. I forgot the name, but it always cracks me up. At the start this game seems pretty boring, but it's actually ridiculously fun. Everyone got into it pretty quickly, good party game.
My voice was hoarse the next day from laughing/screaming. We are so childish, but meh it's fun. 




I'm on placement at the moment, and I really love the place I'm working at.
Check out this cool x-ray I took. 




Trimalleolar fracture, fibula fracture and gross dislocation. 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.