Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Rest from all the stress

I really am struggling to remember what I did last week! So I'm gonna write it all down.

Tues I had my bio exam and it was retarded. But I'm pretty sure I passed. Thank God that I focused my study on pharmacology because the exam ended up being biased towards it. That being said there were some stupid questions like which way does the bladder move against fat when it fills...ugh...stupid exam
After exam I went out with Yi Ling to Shyun in Carnegie and we went back to mine to watch some drama. I'm not usually interested in kdramas, but Flower boy next door was funny. Except that lead actress..man she can't act for nuts.

Wed: I went to the city in the morning to meet up with Sherry, she was helping me browse for a new notebook. I'm really bad at handling technology, it was really difficult to compare notebooks and prices and specs and alskdjfaljkf.
For lunch we went to Yami Yami to celebrate Sarah and Sungmin's belated birthday :D Sungmin taught us how to eat the pork belly traditional korean style. It was delicious, I'm salivating just thinking about it. With our bellies full we walked it off around the city and forced Sherry to pierce her ears hahaha.
In the evening Michelle and I went to Gen's house to catch up :]

Thurs: I went present hunting with Eddy at Chadstone, but I felt really tired that day. :c Sometimes I feel really tired and my head gets cloudy so I spent the afternoon in bed, sleeping and re-reading my Skip Beat manga.

Fri: I went shopping with Mum at Chadstone again. EOFYS sales woot! I intended to buy another winter jacket because it's been absolutely freezing these few weeks. But I ended up buying a dress and shirt from Miss Shop and a skirt from Temt. Mum and I went for lunch at this place called Chichi House in Hughesdale. It had 93% rating on Urbanspoon, the food was yummy but the place decor was a bit different to what I was expecting.
At night I went to YF, and thank God so much for answering our prayers. We weren't expecting many people to come that night because church is really far and it was really really cold. But we had so many people come and even the twins came! SAH HAPPY!

Sat: I decided to eat some salad before playing netball...wrong decision. I had no energy to run at all and we lost.
In the afternoon/ evening Sam and Rachel came over to plan for the second semester of YF. Thank the Lord for these two hardworking people :]

Sun: I went to church and the message was on the Role of Women, and it was really good. I will strive to be a virtuous woman like in Proverbs 31. There are so many verses I like in this chapter you have to read everything yourself.

10. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies
11. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
12. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
13. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
14. She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
15. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
16. She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
17. She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
18. She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
19: She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
20. She strecheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
21. She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
22. She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
23. Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
24. She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
25. Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness
27. She looketh well to the ways for her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
31. Giver her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

I really thought of my own mum when I was reading this. I praise and thank God for her, because she really is a living testimony of a virtuous woman.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you've managed until now, but I certainly have been using my blog since 2 years ago to help me remember things.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.