Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Bounce

First semester of uni is almost over, just gotta study through swotvac and pass my exams.
This semester has been grueling :c and I know uni is only gonna get harder, so poo.

Anyway, last Friday was the last day of uni and my YF had an outing at Bounce inc.
This is the second time I've been, the first time is on Edward's blogspot: http://eddywards.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/bounce.html

If you ceebs going there, here's a preview:


I attempted the Running man pose. Omo I have a double chin, fatfatfat

Before going to Bounce I had dinner at Papparich in Glenny. The food is pretty overpriced, but it was nice.
6 of us crammed into the booth, it was very cosy lool~

The second time at Bounce was more crowded but it was still really fun :]
My arms and shoulders hurt from trying to get out of the foam pit. 


Poor Joy missed her train and came when we finished our session :c. So we had a Maccas run at Glenny.
I dunno if you guys remember what the weather was like on Friday night, but IT WAS STORMING SO BAD. I'm so glad I didn't have to drive because I probably would be driving at like 40km/hr.
When the lightning flashed it covered the whole windscreen for like half a second and then the car shook when the thunder clapped. The rain was super strong for the whole journey and we were travelling on the freeway at ~90 km/hr. There was this motorcyclist on the freeway and some asswipe was tailgating him. Like...WTF why would you do that to him?! I hope the motorcyclist made it home safely.

When we reached one of the intersections, lightning struck and the sky went green/white. It was seriously amazing, but then the traffic light blew out...so we were semi panicking. Fortunately Maccas still had power.
Along the way Sam played her Disney movie soundtracks, and I could not stop laughing at her singing. It was ridiculously funny because she was so into it. Gotta have a Disney marathon one day.

Cooking update!



2 weeks ago I organised a baking night for YF's cottage meeting.
We made fortune cookies, minus the fortunes.
Instead we wrote in verses/encouragements/thankful messages. It was quite fun hehe~
We were supposed to make it for our family and friends, but LOL everyone ate them immediately after we folded them. We made about 40-45 cookies, and in the end only 8-10 were left ><"!

Fortune cookies are simple to make, but it requires speed. By myself I could only make MAX 3 at a time, but at YF we managed to make 6 at a time with everyone helping to fold them.
You have to put in the message and fold them while it's still hot or it'll snap and crack instead of folding. That's difficult after pulling them out of a 200 degree Celsius oven.

I'd love to make more and put messages in for my friends one day, but for now exams are coming!
Somebody stop me from procrastinating :[ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.