This year I've become a YF leader, and we have based our first semester topics on Colossians 1:10
So I organised a Pinboard project.
Hopefully throughout this year the pinboard will grow as we stick up photos and messages :]
Along the top there is like a clothes line which pegs and photos. I really like this idea, it's so cute.
Every month or outing, we'll add photos to it :] So it'll become like a timeline.
So I organised a Pinboard project.
Hopefully throughout this year the pinboard will grow as we stick up photos and messages :]
Along the top there is like a clothes line which pegs and photos. I really like this idea, it's so cute.
Every month or outing, we'll add photos to it :] So it'll become like a timeline.
I printed off the words, stuck some decorative paper behind it and asked everybody to paint/decorate them.
I think the girls enjoyed it :P Sorry guys, we will have a sports night soon.
I tried to get a panorama shot, but my camera is not very good.
Praise God it's finished :]
Praise God it's finished :]
congratulations on becoming a YF leader!
ReplyDelete