I celebrated a few birthdays in Feb and while on Instagram I found this really cool design.
It's a great design for using up scraps of paper and I had a fun time with my guillotine. Wow that sounds a bit morbid, but my guillotine really makes everything more efficient.
Here's my interpretation of the design.

It's a great design for using up scraps of paper and I had a fun time with my guillotine. Wow that sounds a bit morbid, but my guillotine really makes everything more efficient.
Here's my interpretation of the design.
I sewed on the buttons by hand.
Here's the same design with some quills. I didn't want to endanger my fingers again with the needle.
In the holidays I tried making this apple and raspberry tart. It was pretty nice :]
I like my oblong tray, but I can't seem to get my pastry perfect...it shrunk a lot.
I like my oblong tray, but I can't seem to get my pastry perfect...it shrunk a lot.
I had a few lovely outings with friends as well.
I went swimming with Wilson, Joey and Heiman which was really, really relaxing.
Then met Eddy at Paparich in Glenny and finished off at Max Brenners.
Yesterday I had a day off, so I went out with my uni friends to celebrate a birthday.
I like all these funky cups.
I went swimming with Wilson, Joey and Heiman which was really, really relaxing.
Then met Eddy at Paparich in Glenny and finished off at Max Brenners.
Yesterday I had a day off, so I went out with my uni friends to celebrate a birthday.
I like all these funky cups.
Uni has started and I'm enjoying it :]
I found a fun way to study the skull. Running Man DAEBAK~
There are so many first years around. It's hard to walk in the campus centre = =" And it doesn't help that the weather is 30+.
I found a fun way to study the skull. Running Man DAEBAK~
There are so many first years around. It's hard to walk in the campus centre = =" And it doesn't help that the weather is 30+.
On an extra note:
I suppose I had a 'bad' experience at T2 in Chadstone recently. I say 'bad' because I feel like I've changed a bit, so I don't really feel angry or upset about it.
I walked into T2 with a couple of friends because we wanted to buy a present. I browsed by myself a bit and then a store lady asked me if I needed help and I begun telling her I wanted a floral tea like this one my bro brought home from Miss Marple's Teahouse in Dandenong. I started off saying it had flowers and was pretty calming, and then she kind of gave me this attitude of 'we have 50 types of tea with flowers in them, which one do you want?'. She was quite in my face with the selection of tea and choices, so...being pretty uneducated in the tea world, I suppose my idiocy offended her because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I asked her what she recommended and what was popular, but man...I dunno what I did to piss her off. Even my friend felt like the store lady was hating only on me. She was impatient and quite rude, but for some reason I didn't get pissed. I really don't know what I did wrong...but I'm just glad I didn't return the hate.
She probably deserved some of my wrath but hey, calm down, it's just tea.
I just remembered this passage from the book of Romans:
"Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceable with all men.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengenance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good"
Romans 12: 17-21
In my experience, I didn't do anything 'good' but I didn't do anything evil either. So there's one small step in the right direction for God.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.