We celebrated Wyn and Caf's birthdays recently. They were 2 days apart this year and so I was pretty busy organising shizz.
For Wyn's birthday we decided to eat viet food in Richmond. I love viet food, but I've never eaten in Richmond before. Selinaordered over ordered traditional viet food for us, so I had a big food baby that night. It was a really, really great dinner :]
The restaurant was pretty stock standard asian in terms of interior design, but the food was delicious. It didn't feel like a formal dinner, it felt like a family gathering.
I love my high school friends, we aren't friends, we're family.
For Wyn's birthday we decided to eat viet food in Richmond. I love viet food, but I've never eaten in Richmond before. Selina
The restaurant was pretty stock standard asian in terms of interior design, but the food was delicious. It didn't feel like a formal dinner, it felt like a family gathering.
I love my high school friends, we aren't friends, we're family.
After dinner some of us went with Caf, and we were walking down this dark alleyway.
Everybody shat themselves when a worker dumped rubbish in a dump. Like seriously, by the way everyone reacted you'd think we were about to get mugged.
I wasn't really scared, but everybody's reaction to the sound made me scared =3="
Everybody shat themselves when a worker dumped rubbish in a dump. Like seriously, by the way everyone reacted you'd think we were about to get mugged.
I wasn't really scared, but everybody's reaction to the sound made me scared =3="
I made a birthday card for Wynne.
On Saturday, we celebrated Caf's birthday. Eddy and I decided to make her a comic. We planned the story and made the front cover together. Eddy drew the actual comic :)
The design cover was meant to disgust her, and it did. *victory dance*
We wanted to make her initially disappointed so when she opened it, she'd be blown away by the walking dead style comic.


I had a hard time wrapping this for Caf. But I DID MAH BEST.
I wanted her to keep guessing, so I tried to change the shape of it by wrapping it with newspaper first.
You like?
We had brunchies at Brunetti in Carlton. They sell really beautiful cakes and desserts, I love it.
I couldn't resist trying this Menta chocolate. It's dark chocolate and mint. One of my favourite combo flavours ever :]
Finally, Choo bought me a souvenir from M'sia! I LOVE IT~
Monokuro boo in a box :D
Monokuro boo in a box :D








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.