I've been busy in the kitchen these holidays.
I made a quiche lorraine yesterday, but I ate it before I took a photo.
I baked banana bread, it was from Bill Grainger's recipe book.
It was so good, really soft and banana-y

I made a quiche lorraine yesterday, but I ate it before I took a photo.
I baked banana bread, it was from Bill Grainger's recipe book.
It was so good, really soft and banana-y

This was meant to be a double choc mousse cheesecake.
But I didn't put the white chocolate in because it looked yellow when I melted it down...the yellow looked so off putting, so I just left it out and added cherries.
Very mousse-y and chocolaty. YUM.
Esther and I made these orange jelly slices after eating them at the Christmas church lunch.
It was pretty interesting so we tried it right after carolling.
It was pretty interesting so we tried it right after carolling.
I made creme caramel and lemon cheesecake for Christmas at a friends house.
Creme Caramel is one of my favourite desserts, it's like..sweet tofu, but better.
Creme Caramel is one of my favourite desserts, it's like..sweet tofu, but better.
I had a nice time trying to flip them out of the cups. Despite them being a bit broken, it's really fun tipping them out because all the caramel gushes out.
SWEET GOLD!
SWEET GOLD!
This is the dessert table at the Christmas party.
Thank the Lord for a very warm and happy Christmas :]
Thank the Lord for a very warm and happy Christmas :]







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.