Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Birthday after birthday!

It's been a while since my last post because something happened to my blogger and I couldn't upload photos. I wanted to post many things which I've now forgotten...which sucks. But anyway it's working now so here's a hoard of photos while I recap what's been happening.

In October I finished exams :]
I wanted to do better this semester...but after getting back my biology essay I knew there was a fat chance I'd be able to redeem my marks. But I still got good results ^^

After exams I had clinical placements for 5 weeks.
It was fantastic, I learned so much and made friends with the interns from RMIT.
At uni the lecturers/tutors made the radiography world sound scary and bitchy, and perhaps because I'm a student I didn't really experience it, but the place I went to was really friendly and fun.

Anyway, here are some cards and stories from the many birthdays in November/December period.

This one is for an elder in my church. I always admire the elders because they have been so faithful for all these years in the ministry. I'm young but one thing I've learnt is that it's hard to stay faithful to God. There are so many distractions and people who judge you, and I've seen so many people backslide and turn away from God. Yet these elders show me their example of their perseverance and I  hope that when I reach their age, I can proudly say I've fought the good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. (2 Tim 4:7)

Leaders have the responsibility of taking care and guiding us, but it's also important to look out and pray for them as well. Everyone has their weaknesses, and as much as they encourage us in the faith, it's also our duty to encourage them too. 



This card is for Loz who likes cats teehee



This is Vi's card. I wanted to do this cool quilling thing I found on the internet...
but it didn't work out so I filled the space with balloons :(

I just realised Loz and Vi's colour scheme match. 



This is an attempted snowflake for a Christmas card. 


This is Choo's birthday present from Joey and I.
We went out for wood-fired pizza and then crashed Brandon's place for a jam session.


We received a complementary dessert pizza!
The whole table went silent because we were enjoying every bite of this nutella/ice-cream/strawberry pizza. It's so simple, yet soooo soooo delicious.  



I borrow my friend's guitar and started learning some chords and strumming.
PLAYING GUITAR HURTS. But it's pretty fun :]
I want to learn guitar because it's so portable for youth meetings/everywhere + anywhere.



My brother bought me a guitar today :))) I don't know much about guitars, but I will try my best to learn through tutorial videos. YouTube is so convenient.

This is Brandon's card Wynne and I made. I slept over because it was super hot that day and my house has no air con. The card looks kind of girly..but it's the thought that counts :P We stuck a photo in the middle and signed the back. 



We also went shopping for his present...and ended up finding weird stuff like this face thing.
It's so creepy, I didn't even want to hold it. On the other hand, Wynne couldn't stop squishing it's face.



We celebrated at Red Silk in the city.  



Then headed to Passionflower. It's so overpriced...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.