Last Friday afternoon I made this card for my friend while watching Adventure Time.
I'd reached my study limit for the week, and I needed to de-stress.
N.B. Adventure time isn't very amusing.
I got inspired by this blog: Inna's Creations blog
She does some pretty incredible stuff. I'd love to make quilled earrings,
but my skill level isn't up to that standard yet.

I'd reached my study limit for the week, and I needed to de-stress.
N.B. Adventure time isn't very amusing.
I got inspired by this blog: Inna's Creations blog
She does some pretty incredible stuff. I'd love to make quilled earrings,
but my skill level isn't up to that standard yet.
My camera quality has gone down a lot :/
Somebody tell me why?
Somebody tell me why?
My friend's belated birthday present, because I have no money...I can only make handicrafts.
We went to try out Dessert Story at Glenny. It was alright I suppose...
I love asian desserts, but that was the first time I've eaten HK desserts.
We went to try out Dessert Story at Glenny. It was alright I suppose...
I love asian desserts, but that was the first time I've eaten HK desserts.
| I forgot what this is called...it was ok, but it turned all gloopy after a while? |
| This was nice and refreshing. I liked the popping pearls. |
My other friend also brought us to her cafe and we got free coffee :]
My first cup of coffee art! I was so happy ^^
My first cup of coffee art! I was so happy ^^
I had a pretty busy weekend, so I'm experiencing a bad case of mondayitis right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.