Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Feeling jelly?


Heart shaped jelly slice ~ wobble wobble!

I made jelly slice as a present for my friend's birthday.
I tried filling cookie cutters and...I guess it sort of worked out.
I was too scared to move it onto a plate for a better shot.





It was kind of hard getting it out.



Hence I only tried 3 diff shapes and poured the rest into containers to share with other people.

I had a really great day, but the first round of panic for exams has finally come.
I told myself that today was the last day to slack. TOMORROW onwards till exams, I will be busy, busy, busy.

I watched The Avengers and I can easily say that I am ashamed at my super hero knowledge.
I did not know that the Hulk was so imba. Actually I didn't even know that the doc was the hulk until they made the subtle reference. I also didn't know that Stark was Iron man. That was the first time I've watched a movie with Iron man in it. BUT ANYWAY, it was great movie because I forgot to blink.


HBD Sherry!



2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.