Finishing uni late has it's perks.
At least I get to stroll about as the sun sets.
On my way home, I always pass by these three cute kittens lazing around in the street.
I usually feed them my left over lunch,
At least I get to stroll about as the sun sets.
On my way home, I always pass by these three cute kittens lazing around in the street.
I usually feed them my left over lunch,
but two of them have bad eye infections.
I want to take them to a vet, but I can't T-T...
On a happier note,
FINALLY ON HOLIDAYS!
Successfully passed two of my mid sem tests, with one more to go when we get back.
I passed physics well!! It was really hard to understand the subject at the start,
but after a while, PHYSICS MADE SENSE...because I have awesome uni mates who
know how to explain the concepts :]

I want to take them to a vet, but I can't T-T...
On a happier note,
FINALLY ON HOLIDAYS!
Successfully passed two of my mid sem tests, with one more to go when we get back.
I passed physics well!! It was really hard to understand the subject at the start,
but after a while, PHYSICS MADE SENSE...because I have awesome uni mates who
know how to explain the concepts :]
Only half a semester left of physics for the year, AND I SHALL BE FREEEEEE!!
until next year of course...
I'm loving uni :]
Despite the workload being a bit of a drainer, I love my new friends, teachers and course content.
Quick life update:
-Attended three birthdays last month! Every weekend was soooo busy!
I didn't take photos, because my camera feels so inferior to everyone else's,
though I think I will next time, so I can blog about it. Lots of cake and partying.
- Netball is back! And now I'm playing on Saturday AND Sunday night! Last week I played on both days...resulting in my body just refusing to move on Monday. My body has never felt so sore, but it was only because the Saturday game was unusually rough. I fell over 3 times and almost sprained my ankle O-o". I think I've gotten weak.
But it's great to be back, I've missed the game so much
- I completed a CPR course! It was actually really good, I wanted to stay for the level 2 training :]
My poor camera has been feeling neglected.
Lastly, I shall be spending the Easter weekend at church,
and catching up on the hype surrounding The Hunger Games.
My brother bought a copy, so I shall attempt to finish this before the holidays end.
agh physics,,,
ReplyDeletei struggle with chemistry D: