Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

I love MALL

So recently I won this birthday prize giveaway that Mall was having.
All I had to do was comment on her blog to be in the chance to win one of four prizes,
and in the end I received the second prize.

When I looked at Mall's post, I couldn't believe it.
I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE, so when I saw my name I was in disbelief for like 30 mins. Before telling anyone, I had to make sure that it wasn't another "Judith",
so I was constantly refreshing the page and searching through the comments.

If you don't know who Mall is, CLICK THE LINK NOW.
Her artwork is amazing! I really love her style and cute characters!
SERIOUSLY check out her blog! You won't be disappointed.

When I got home today, this package was waiting for me on the table.



HER VERY OWN MAILING STAMP?! And she even decorated the package >


I was thinking long and hard about how to open it without defiling the package.
When I finally cut it open, the first thing I noticed was the smell!
Mall had put in these aromatic tid bits, which was so fragrant.
It was lovely ^^

I received a calendar and with an extra bracelet, card and tag.
I was ESTATIC!
T^T Mall is super nice and sweet. 

 














 Seriously overjoyed. 

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.