Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Last moments


In one word,
this year has been so...
...
WOW.

I actually do not feel like the year has flown by.
I believe I've been living in each moment as it has come this year.
I never really had any "omgosh I'm in year 12"....omgosh I've finished my midyears..."omgosh I've finished year 12" shocks. I just did my happy dance, took a ton of photos and moved on.

I've made so many memories this year, so I'm glad I've kept this blog up
because I'd hate myself if I forgot all of them so easily. 

I'm just gonna post the last few days of school + valedictory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second last day of school 
I went early to Caf's to pick up my shirt which together with everyone else spelled Class of 2011. WOOT!
It was the last day of official classes so it was kind of sad/ exciting?
My teary Japanese teacher's had a speech ready for us, and it was so..naww.
I'm going to miss my Japanese and Music class the most~
To be honest, I don't remember much from this day
so thank goodness for my camera.
 



All I remember, is that it was one of the best days of year 12. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last day of school

So rocking up with no books and bags + getting a free sausage in the morning was quite nice.
We had a mass photo sesh for like an hour, and then attended the final assembly.

stoner






:D Taller than Kiwi!

We had to line up for ages in role order, so that we'd receive the correct certificate. 





After being let out, the water works finally started.  



Or more like, Choo's water works started.  


Good times, good times ❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valedictory

The Prefect team had to fold dozens of napkins,arrange the tables and balloons
in the morning, but the free fish and chips was rewarding :D
Yes, I'm easily enticed by food .

It was a pretty good night as it was the last time our whole year 12 cohort would be in the same room.






Heiman...you're such a stoner
Performances

I accompanied Tiff for her performance that night.
Jamie's sudden introduction surprised the crap out of us as we ran towards the stage :P
^^ The food was great with funny speeches and awards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXAMS ARE OVER.
Time to crap myself with anxiety about the results. 
WHAT EVER HAPPENS...HAPPENS.

At the start of this high school,
I really didn't want to go to Mount Waverley S.C,
I literally had no friends, and had to transition from being a class of eight Grade 6's in primary school,
to one of the 300+ year 7 students in secondary school.
I still remember orientation day very clearly.
My homeroom teacher missed my name on the role, which made me panic for 10 mins
as I followed a student leader around for the right class.
But in the end, I've graduated with a bunch of friends that I can easily call my second family,
so I'm really glad that I finished six years of schooling there.

In addition, I never wanted to continue music onto VCE.
But truly, God closed certain doors and opened new ones,
which has led me to reflect that it really was the right decision to continue learning piano.
SO many good things have happened because of it, and I'm come to understand more that
even though the future is sometimes bleak and buggering scary with uncertainty,
don't be a chicken shit. 

I've learnt to put my trust in the Lord my God.
I truly do not believe that I'm being led by my own imagination or
"blind faith" in some unknown greater power.
I trust in God who has so faithfully taken care of me in my times of need,
whether it be surrounding me with strong support from family and friends or
calming and strengthening me during my QT throughout these years.
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil."
Proverbs 3: 5-7

I'm going to miss seeing everyone everyday~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.