Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

birthday continued...

I received this awesome Skip Beat deck from my manga buddy.

I seriously flipped out when I opened the present
because yeah...I'm obsessed with manga.
I should grow up, but MEH for now.
Skip Beat is one of my favourite manga series ever.
The drawings are sometimes ridiculously out of proportion,
and the love development is soooo slow (rages at the mangaka),
but the plot twists and characters are hilarious.


Tsuruga Ren
Kyoko
Fuwa Shou
Side characters

 I also received this awesome handmade scrapbook thing, which was made by my friends.
I love you guys to bits.
It's in the style of LOTR because I'm a huge fan and I always get teased about being a hobbit..
SHUSH GUYS. HOBBITS ARE COOL.
 


That is all I wish to share.

I have exams coming up, so toodles Blogger.

1 comment:

  1. The scrap book is so nice!!! (i wish my friends gave me something like that! >.<)
    Ha, my friend is obsessed with skip beat as well, i guess I should start reading it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.