Apple crumble with a scoop of ice cream
That's just one of my favourite winter warmers.
I love the smell of cinnamon and apples
Pure bliss~
Even though it isn't winter yet it sure feels like it.
I really enjoy the weather right now.
The air feels so crisp and the sun has lost its sting.
However,
cold = stiff fingers which is the worst for musicians.

That's just one of my favourite winter warmers.
I love the smell of cinnamon and apples
Pure bliss~
Even though it isn't winter yet it sure feels like it.
I really enjoy the weather right now.
The air feels so crisp and the sun has lost its sting.
However,
cold = stiff fingers which is the worst for musicians.

At school, cold days =
penguin huddles,
stealing jumpers,
penguin huddles,
stealing jumpers,
stealing scarves,
stealing warm food,
stealing body heat,
and jumping up and down like crazy just to feel your legs.
stealing warm food,
stealing body heat,
and jumping up and down like crazy just to feel your legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.