Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 14 March 2011

Japanese Exchange Dinner

Had a special evening with the Japanese students from Osaka,
who will be leaving soon.

Everyone dressed up beautifully and enjoyed themselves,
amidst the tragic times their country is facing.

People may disagree in having fun right now,
but I think allowing them to have as much cheer here
in Australia is all we can do before they go home,
to face the full torrent of Japan's tribulation.

HBD Jess!
"OMGee I've lost" face
Revenge
During the course of the night, I managed to break my heels.
I seem to not know my own strength.
White day rose
:] All the girls received one
I felt guilty for uploading the hilarious photos of Heiman's pinched face,
so here's something nicer
皆が大好き!
Beautiful start to the morning
A multitude of my photos were blurry D: I don't know why I couldn't control it properly, so I only managed to upload the clear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.