So methods is finally over. Rejoice people, rejoice. I hope I do well, though Maths really isn't one of my strong points. This year was much better than 1&2 methods. :] I made it through~! It was challenging, and mainly dictated how I felt in school. Ups and downs..and downs and downs...and then back up.
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
Psalms 37:24
Anyway, I realised that I still have Yr 11 camp photos hanging around. Irreplaceable memories with some of my best mates. Ahh~ I reckon I'm gonna miss school camps the most. Yr 12 residential camp is a lie. It's not a camp T_T
"Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
Psalms 37:24
Anyway, I realised that I still have Yr 11 camp photos hanging around. Irreplaceable memories with some of my best mates. Ahh~ I reckon I'm gonna miss school camps the most. Yr 12 residential camp is a lie. It's not a camp T_T
Beautiful sun, beautiful beach, what more could you ask for?
Sending the other side of my shoe into the river
On the way to Phillip Island~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.