omgosh...hayfever sucks the life out of you. I'm glad I only suffer from it randomly, unlike some unfortunates that go through boxes of tablets and tissues with no relief.
Anyway, because I'm starting to get ridiculously bored, I took some photos of my diary before it gets stored away on my shelf. Some of them I drew for relaxation purposes, and others were friends bored in class.
I've always been drawn to people who are creative. Truly gifted people are always wacko. I'm not gifted in anything, however I guess I've got a bit of talent here and there.
Like someone said before, I am different sort of "smart". Not the type that can logically answer everything without effort, but the type that perseveres until satisfied . I'm not particularly smart...I'm just not stupid
(except for chemistry).
 |
| Depressed days - Naruto |
 |
| Monokuro boo kittens - Katrina |
 |
| Akira-kun. I was so stressed that week. |
 |
| Jelly turd - Edward |
 |
| -D.Gray man |
 |
| RUNNING from the VCE monster. I don't know why I'm a cyclops though... -Edward |
 |
| -Kimi ni Todoke |
 |
| He is not dreaming about a poopie. It is a chocolate cone -Lucky star |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.