Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 13 June 2010

Cards

This year is card year! Last year was dessert year, but I'm getting kind of pov so I found some other way to create something pretty for birthdays and special events. So I shall be recording what I've done over the year.

It all started when Eddy, Caf and I made a b'day card for Joey.
It turned out quite random...since the three of us have different opinions and styles of art, but it was fun ^^.
HBD Joey~
Credit to Eddy for the kawaii turtles


Took ages to cut out all these Gakuen Alice characters ><"

HBD Wynne~
Experimenting with the rhinestones and beads.

I love buttons ♥
HBD Caf~


Missing the flowers :[
HBD Kat~


Trying to create some flowers with the quilling technique



Quite fun...except there was like glue everywhere =="

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.