Today I decided to take a risk and go out with everyone to the Australian Garden/Cranbourne Royal Botanical Gardens. It is the Queen's birthday so we get the public holiday, but I was still on call.
We decide to have a BBQ there and walk around. As always I was the first to arrive because I traveled solo. I did some discipleship prep with a warm coffee while I waited. It was great to relax in a cosy cafe.
When everyone arrived it was about lunch time, so we started our BBQ~
It was a pretty chilly day, but the weather held up. Food was great as always :D
The Australian Garden celebrates native plants and it's pretty wacky. This garden is massive and this was the desert garden. I quite like the quirky nature of it all.
Weirdest upside down tree
This flower was my favourite. It was actually pretty small, but it reminds me of fireworks.
Kaboom! Flower firework!
Kaboom! Flower firework!
It was actually a really great day to chill with everyone :)
T_T The first words Justin said to me was "you look like Pororo!"
After all that we went to Springvale for Pho!
The best part was, I didn't get called out, thank God!
The best part was, I didn't get called out, thank God!
And thank you Vanvan for this shout out. I feels the love very much.
May God be praised in everything we do, for He is good and His mercy endures forever.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.