Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Fireworks card

This patterned paper reminds me of fireworks,
so I thought I'd use it for my friend's birthday card. She's quite a colourful and excitable person to be around. I like making cards suited to the person's personality/ demeanour.
But I find it difficult to make cards for guys...basically because I don't know whether or not they like receiving cards O_O" And also a girl giving a guy a handmade card carries different connotations which I'd like to avoid.
This patterned paper has been in my folder for a while because I've had trouble matching it.
I generally follow the Keep It Simple Stupid method, so this time I just used beads to create a third dimension to the card. My back is sore from bending over to glue all the beads on, but it was fun :]





 

I also made a lemon sour cream cake on Friday.
I seriously wonder who was the first person to add sour cream into the cake...
it makes the cake smell funny.
I like the taste, but I think I got the texture wrong. It was kind of dense :/

Finally, I really like the choreography in this music video. It's pretty different from normal kpop.
I don't like BoA's voice but she dances really well.

Only One by BoA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.