I recently bought these new baking trays.
They were from a cheap gift store so the quality isn't that great...but the star shapes were so cute I couldn't go past them >_<
And so because I'm lazy and impatient, I just bought a packet of Betty Crockers cake mix
to test them out.
It was pretty fun, though for some reason it never occurred to me that they wouldn't rise as a star.
My little star cakes look pregnant... T^T
Oh well..the other side looks good. I didn't want to ice them because it was already too sweet.
And so because I'm lazy and impatient, I just bought a packet of Betty Crockers cake mix
to test them out.
It was pretty fun, though for some reason it never occurred to me that they wouldn't rise as a star.
My little star cakes look pregnant... T^T
Oh well..the other side looks good. I didn't want to ice them because it was already too sweet.
My oven also has a few heating issues. The bottom tray got so brown, and the other month Mum somehow dislodged the oven door. =_="
I'd really like to get some bake pop trays. It's two trays clamped together, so that the cake rises into a ball shape. Then you skewer them and decorate it however you like.
THEY ARE SO CUTE...I really want to try decorating some.
They are great little party treats.
THEY ARE SO CUTE...I really want to try decorating some.
They are great little party treats.



But I won't get around to it any time soon because uni is back :c!
WHERE DID THE HOLIDAYS GO?
I like what I learn at uni, but the workload is so kdjfeiwofjdkf.
Time to struggle my way through second semester.
But anyway, HERE'S A RAINBOW.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.