Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Monday, 4 June 2012

Colourful weekend part.2

Part 2:
Because I have so many photos today.

Caf came over on Sat to help me update my blogger header. We didn't really know what we were doing, so we just experimented by chucking a whole bunch of stuff on my piano. It was getting kind of dark so some of the photos are a bit grainy.




Mongoose is gonna eat the cupcakes!

People underestimate me because I'm small =.=" They always get this "lol you must be joking" face
when I tell them I can play piano. My stubby fingers try their best...





I started learning some pieces from The Sims. :P I love the soundtrack, but I'm not the best at timing, so the syncopation is giving me headaches >< Without exam pressure, I give up too easily.
This is one of the building themes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNizVO8WBYw

In addition, way before exams started I made this card for my friend. She unfortunately never gets to celebrate her birthday on the real date because of exams.



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.