I had such a good weekend celebrating my freedom!
Friday: After my final exam I went out to eat with my uni mates, came home and went to youth.
Fun fact: Potiphar's wife is the ancient version of a cougar. (Genesis 39:12)
Flee from temptation guys, FLEE!
"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22.
Saturday: My netball team won because the other team forfeited, but I thought we still had team photos, so I got ready in the morning. When I left the house, my coach messaged everyone that photos would be postponed. :/ I shaved my legs for nothing.
So on the way back Mum brought me to this asian grocery in a factory in springvale. I don't know where she finds these places. BUT I'm so happy that she does, because once in a while she brings home crazy amounts of food. E.g. a box of mini oreo tubs! That's why I spent Sat making cupcakes and taking photos with Caf.
Now that I'm on holidays I'm glued to the tv watching Masterchef. I know lots of people have lost interest already, but I still love it! So many dishes I would love to try out, but I got to conquer the basics first. On Sunday I made a pineapple upside down cake. My brother ate half of it while I was watching Masterchef reruns. =3="
.JPG)
Friday: After my final exam I went out to eat with my uni mates, came home and went to youth.
Fun fact: Potiphar's wife is the ancient version of a cougar. (Genesis 39:12)
Flee from temptation guys, FLEE!
"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart." 2 Timothy 2:22.
Saturday: My netball team won because the other team forfeited, but I thought we still had team photos, so I got ready in the morning. When I left the house, my coach messaged everyone that photos would be postponed. :/ I shaved my legs for nothing.
So on the way back Mum brought me to this asian grocery in a factory in springvale. I don't know where she finds these places. BUT I'm so happy that she does, because once in a while she brings home crazy amounts of food. E.g. a box of mini oreo tubs! That's why I spent Sat making cupcakes and taking photos with Caf.
Now that I'm on holidays I'm glued to the tv watching Masterchef. I know lots of people have lost interest already, but I still love it! So many dishes I would love to try out, but I got to conquer the basics first. On Sunday I made a pineapple upside down cake. My brother ate half of it while I was watching Masterchef reruns. =3="
| Just a tad too excited |
| Used a box of betty crockers because I'm lazy |
| This is my aunty's handmixer from singapore which she handed to my mum before she came to Australia. Now it's mine :] |
| Spot the exploded cupcake. |
| Add some icing and start sticking on mini oreos to make a simple bite size oreo cupcake |
| It's winter and Sootie sure is fattening up. SOOTBALL! |
droooool !!
ReplyDeletei can't wait till our cook off judieeeee :D
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. YOUR CAT IS THE BEST. OMGCUTE.
ReplyDelete