Chunky Oreo bits ($1 for a box at Coles!!), Philidephia cheese, melted white chocolate and suggarrr all mixed together tastes wickedly delicious.
| Cookies and Cream Cheesecake |
But yeah, it turned out great~! Next time I'll make them a little bit taller though
On Sunday Mum and I went down to Bunnings to buy a PVC pipe to get this cylinder shape I desired.
I really wanted to ask the Bunnings person to cut it for me, but mum was like, just saw it yourself. SO...an hour later I bet she was regretting that decision when she helped me after my pitiful attempts.
I was worried about how it would hold together, but it was a success, so I'm happy.
| 50mm diameter if anyone cares~ |
| shocking attempt to saw them all the same height |
Extra: This fish jelly was so cute I had to take a photo. Btw, I'm very poor at taking photos, sorry!
This tasted alright, but I still prefer Aeroplane jelly.
| Loving the layered colours |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.