It's nice being able to see the blurry world clearly defined again. No more having to squint for road signs (haha...yes I know I shouldn't have been driving) and asking people to come closer as they hold foreign objects up for my opinion.
New glasses and contacts! There wasn't much to choose from but I settled for this Tommy Hilfilger pair.
It's a bit difficult to get used to, as my last pair was a half frame.
Well, it's finally time to settle into the stereotype Asian look.
But yeah, a downside to it is that the frame blocks some of my peripheral view.
If I get hit by a ball incoming from the side, I shall be blaming these things for my slow reaction.
Also, no more peeking and telecommunication signals from the side! D:
*Random thought: I'm so glad I'm not colour blind.
But yeah, a downside to it is that the frame blocks some of my peripheral view.
If I get hit by a ball incoming from the side, I shall be blaming these things for my slow reaction.
Also, no more peeking and telecommunication signals from the side! D:
*Random thought: I'm so glad I'm not colour blind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.