Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 1 August 2010

yukkuri...yukkuri

It's strange because I usually don't have much patience, but I like cross-stitching.
Btw. Please do not misunderstand. I do not sit in a dark little corner and cross-stitch all day.
Anime + cross-stitch is how I manage to finish these.


Oops...reflection ><"

But yeah, this is what happens when my computer breaks down in the holidays...

Right now, I'm working on a massive Noah's Ark cross-stitch. I started it about a year ago.... hopefully I can finish it by the end of this year.

But this reminded me of the parable of the talents (Matt 25). Some people have 10 talents, some 5, but even if you have 1 talent, don't hide your talent in the ground, use it for the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. kyaaa kawaii~

    this is so amazing, i wish i had the dedication, motivation and attention span to do something like this ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~
    >3<" i wish i had your creativity in expression

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.