
There are so many types of worlds people create through their dreams and aspirations. I wonder at times if I should care more for the suffering world.
Finished reading Triage (finally) and I watched a documentary called "My Asian Heart" about a war photographer. Right now, many people are going through 40 hr famine to experience what others suffer, keep fighting!!
I truly am grateful to God for what He has provided.
It's so awesome that there are so many kinds of worlds though. Different cultural, nature and even artificial worlds. Worlds of music, business, arts, sports and even in our dreams. People choose to dedicate their lives to these worlds and may never step out of it to try new things, but it's up to them. Some are born to accomplish great things.
I started thinking about this because I read an article about Japanese men choosing to rather have relationships with their Love Plus character than real women. I mean, hey, you can do what ever you want with your life, but these people isolate themselves from reality and refuse to face up to it.
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? " Matthew 16:26
Anyway that is all, I need to do some methods study. Must not fail. >.