ok well, i wanted to post a nice long summary of the start of VCE till now for my second post, but right now i feel too frustrated at myself.
I've been stuck in my room for basically the whole morning, doing maths and bio. Joy.
Missed netball because we have a bye, and now I think i'm a little high on orange juice/frustration energy. I need to go for a run. It's so bright and sunny...ahhh netballllllll
Friggin poopies. It took me like 2 hours to do one stupid exercise of maths. ahh~ sad face.
However, i guess along the way I got distracted by manga and Sootie. Stupid cat gets to relax on my bed...I'm gonna poke him.
Highlight of the week: I keep listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen after that music analysis period.
Such an epic song.
Yay. Frustration gone. Now, excuse me as I draw a frog.
Ribbit <3!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.