Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Attempts at being a true Melbournian

Today I finally ticked going to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) off my bucket list. 
I went with Will to watch the St Kilda versus Richmond because it was Nick Riewoldt's last game. He is apparently a loyal champion of the Saints. 
Jeremy, Steph and Tim joined us after church and it was a pretty chilly day. 

But look there is a faint rainbow in the background from scrub class level tickets hahaha! 


St Kilda lost pretty badly, but it was still interesting to watch. St Kilda fans were just yelling insults at their own team hahaha. After the game Richmond's theme song "We're from the Tigerland" was stuck in my head all weekend. It was terrible. 

We went to Pacific house for dinner which was great and then I brought everyone to Dolce House teehee! I had an ice cream sandwich. The pistachio flavour was fantastic, gotta go back again! 


Joey held a farewell dinner at Shh, Don't Tell Mama, followed by a dessert run at Pancake parlor. 
Heiman and I picked up Caf from the station and by the time we arrived, Caf and I were so hangry.
It was literally like, shut up and let us eat hahahaha.

It was a really great atmosphere of catch up. We won't be seeing Joey again for a year ;_; 
but I will be going to see her soon next year!! 

At Pancake Parlor Caf was determined to braid my hair. I was like, sure why not. So here we were, bonding like grooming monkeys at the table. She did a pretty good job. 


I always have a good laugh with Caf. She killed herself over my comment about my food.
She was trying to steal my walnuts from my plate after I sighed saying I'm full. 
But I stopped her and replied, "I said I'm full, not finished" 

Later that night she changed my nickname on messenger to:

Thanks brah.

I end with this photo of a magnolia tree in my workplace courtyard. It's one of my favourite flowers and I post this because we are finally getting snippets of Spring weather. 


I can't wait to get out of this wintery weather.
It's already mid Sept T^T but it feels more like Springter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.