Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Sunday, 24 January 2016

Joey's birthday

Today we celebrated Joey's birthday at an all you can eat Japanese restaurant. 
As always I was the first person there and it's always awkward trying to figure out which name the booking is under. Anyway here is Joey ft. green tea ice cream:


The teapot and cups were cool and the food was actually really nice. I enjoyed it~



Quite a few Mount people came. It always surprises me when Vi comes, she lives so far but still manages to make it. That's some dedication right there ^^  


 

It was great catching up with everyone, especially Selina who barely makes it to events. 
After dinner we ended up in Heiman and Homan's house. I only remember sitting in their backyard as Joey opened her presents and Vi cutting grass for her guinea pigs hahaha!
Joey is going back to uni this year, so I got her some gifts for her return :) 

Happy Birthday Joey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.