Instagram

Instagram: @chibihands

Friday, 26 June 2015

Mini internship holiday

During June I had a one week break and was back in Melbourne. 
On Monday I had to cover Wynne as an emergency piano teacher. It was fun to see my old students again and also teach some new faces. Primary school kids are so cute >-<!

On Tuesday I watched the minions movie with Joy and Will in the city and then stayed for dinner and CGF. I think that morning I also fixed my punctured tire. 
Melb uni students get free crepes on their last exam day, so I went with Joy as she went to get hers and ended up buying one too.
Hot melted nutella crepes on a cold day = the best!


On Wednesday I brought Mum out to the hot springs. My family's been really scattered, so she's been living at home by herself for a few weeks. I thought I'd spend some quality time with her since all the company she had was Sootie. She started letting a stray cat in as well, so I was like..mum you are turning into a crazy cat lady. 
The Peninsula hot springs were relaxing as usual, though my mum at times felt like she was wasting time hahaha. She can't relax lol. I think I've adopted that mindset as well, but it's important to take a good break sometimes. After the hot springs we went to Garden World and I went a bit crazy and bought all these succulents for my terrarium. 

I really love succulents :) They come in all sorts of shapes, designs and colours, there is so much variety. This is my favorite type from my garden. 


Then I bought a few to put into my big bowl. 








Succulents are very hardy plants. The only way to kill them is to like over water them haha. 
They love the sun and are a great indoor plant because they grow slowly. 


I also made these two little ones :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.