Yay I finally have time to post a summary of August :) Unfortunately I didn't take many snaps.
The main thing that happened was placement! I had a great time at placement, though it was a bit quiet. I got to work with somebody I knew when I was in first year, so that was really nice. I also got to experience some ultrasound which was really interesting. I'm pretty interested in obstetrics and when I saw the first obstetric patient I was like, SUPER AMAZED!! To be able to scan the little bubs inside the womb was just so special to me. I loved it~
The main thing that happened was placement! I had a great time at placement, though it was a bit quiet. I got to work with somebody I knew when I was in first year, so that was really nice. I also got to experience some ultrasound which was really interesting. I'm pretty interested in obstetrics and when I saw the first obstetric patient I was like, SUPER AMAZED!! To be able to scan the little bubs inside the womb was just so special to me. I loved it~
It was really cold in August and the place where I worked was like kinda near a mountain so there were heaps of trees and the air was so fresh.
One night Wynne invited some of us over to meet her new Japanese exchange students, Rio and Manatsu :)
It was nice catching up with those who went, and great to meet some new people. My Japanese is failing so hard. Somebody help me. We played some introductory games and that pass it on pictionary game. It was probably the tamest round of pass it on pictionary I've ever played.For one of them I wrote baby Heiman and Homan fighting in a bath tub and it turned into bean kings fighting a war or something. Good times haha~
Wynne, Rio, Manatsu and I also went to a charity concert called Karmel Koncert.
Last year Wynne invited me and I loved it, and this year I invited Yvonne as well. They played famous pieces from famous movies like The Pianist and Shine, etc. to raise funds for Seed & Feed non-profit organization. They support a village in Uganda and the money will go to building a new school and hospital.
In the future I would definitely like to go on mission trips to do charity work and to spread the gospel. I am truly, truly fortunate to live in the Melbourne, the most livable city in the WORLD WOOTT!
Yet there are so many people that are suffering in this world, and honestly the suffering will never stop, but in whatever way we can do to help and make a difference, I think we should try our best.
Seriousness aside, I love this meme:




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.