This morning I boiled some eggs, but I was too impatient, so one of them burst. T^T
Eggs and soya sauce for brekky. Mmm~
| Hehe, the other side of my burst egg went concave |
This week has been so hectic!! AHH!
Sad
-Screwed my bio sac and it wasn't even hard.
-Got a massive weird headache thing that lasted for two days.
The only way to relieve the pain was to sleep,
so I almost went to the doctors.
Happy
- Performed well for the school music concert.
- Performed well for school choir at Yooralla.
-Got my fitness level back up for netball :D
I FINALLY learnt how to upload a recording of my performance onto blogspot.
Played Sonatine mvt 1 and 2 by Sonny Chua and Waltz in E minor by Chopin.
But I got so angry at being unable to follow instructions, that I cbs uploading the Sonatine.
So here is the waltz:
Sad
-Screwed my bio sac and it wasn't even hard.
-Got a massive weird headache thing that lasted for two days.
The only way to relieve the pain was to sleep,
so I almost went to the doctors.
Happy
- Performed well for the school music concert.
- Performed well for school choir at Yooralla.
-Got my fitness level back up for netball :D
I FINALLY learnt how to upload a recording of my performance onto blogspot.
Played Sonatine mvt 1 and 2 by Sonny Chua and Waltz in E minor by Chopin.
But I got so angry at being unable to follow instructions, that I cbs uploading the Sonatine.
So here is the waltz:
It was suupperr cold that night!!
So a few mistakes here and there.
もっと練習しなくちゃ!
So a few mistakes here and there.
もっと練習しなくちゃ!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.